Sunday, July 21, 2019

SSS PAYMENT CENTER LOCATIONS GETTING FEWER

Why is SSS payment contribution locations getting scarcer? SSS should be making contribution payments more easy, not more difficult. Pag-ibig Fund has ONLINE PAYMENT now, much to my delightful surprise, for just 6% transaction fee! Why can't SSS do this?

Going to SSS contributions payment locations have become difficult over the past year(s). I used to pay our Voluntary contributions thru SM Payment Center but over a year ago they stopped. So I turned to China Bank but last year, they also ceased accepting them. I turned to BPI nearby but a few months ago they also stopped so I turned to UnionBank.

Lo and behold, upon my second quarterly-mode payment, UnionBank staff informed me that next time I'll have to get one queue no. for myself, then only AFTER my turn can I get ANOTHER no. for my wife's. It took me 40-mins. for one queue no. to get to my turn so it means I may have to spend an add'l 40-mins. for my next turn.

Seemed like UnionBank is discouraging SSS members to use them as a contribution payment destination. Aren't they getting enough out of doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment